I buy the roast from Costco. Place in glass pan, rub with spices and bake at 390 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours. Easy, right?
You can make into a turkey wrap or put it on a salad. Best part is it replaces lunch meat for your kids school sandwiches; considering that ALL processed meats have been linked to increasing your risk of cancer, you might want to try your best to avoid them at all cost!
Check out these shocking studies…
- A Swedish study found that children who ate 12 hotdogs per month have a 9x increased risk of getting leukemia
- A 10 year study found women who ate 1 slice of processed meat 2-3 times a week over 10 years have a 50% increased risk of getting colon cancer
- For every 50 grams of processed meat you eat on a daily basis (that’s about one hot dog) you increase your risk of colorectal cancer by 21 percent
- You increase your risk of prostate cancer by 10% for every 10 grams of increased intake of processed meats
- Results of a 7 year study of a 190,000 people, ages 45 to 75, by the Cancer Research Center of Hawaii and the University of Southern California found eating processed meats will increase your risk of pancreatic cancer by 68%
Crazy right?!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Have a great week